Find out new information dealing with TheTechSlugs and the Forum.

How should The $$$ be given away?

Less frequent bigger gift cards ($10 - $50 - a few times a month)
15%
More frequent smaller gift cards ($1 - $3 - once a day to a few times a week)
85%

Total votes: 13

Creating a Gift Card Giveaway System - How should it be done?

Joe » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:30 pm

This system will shoot gift cards out randomly. Vote on how they should be given away.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:37 pm

This system will shoot gift cards out randomly. Vote on how they should be given away.
1-3 dollars would be nice, it would give more people chances to get free gift cards!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:39 pm

1-3 dollars would be nice, it would give more people chances to get free gift cards!
$1-3 is a good idea rather than the big gift cards. Could you include PayPal as well.

Joe » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:46 pm

$1-3 is a good idea rather than the big gift cards. Could you include PayPal as well.
Wow that is an interesting idea. Didn't even cross my mind, but yes, perhaps I could create the system so it could giveaway PayPal money. It definitely won't be there at first though. I assume Amazon gift cards to start.

Tekprincezz » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:59 pm

I think $1-$3 a week is not that bad because it's always going to build up for the money making routine and Paypal and Amazon is good and it doesn't have to be fancy gift cards from other company's.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:06 pm

I think $1-$3 a week is not that bad because it's always going to build up for the money making routine and Paypal and Amazon is good and it doesn't have to be fancy gift cards from other company's.
Amazon is truly fine, it would be cool to have PayPal too. Maybe like 2 giveaways a week or so, with 1 large gift card only 1 person can get it, and we will have to wait a long time to get another, which isn't that fair.

Tekprincezz » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:23 pm

Amazon is truly fine, it would be cool to have PayPal too. Maybe like 2 giveaways a week or so, with 1 large gift card only 1 person can get it, and we will have to wait a long time to get another, which isn't that fair.
Yeah I agree I think it's not fair if someone got a big award and others didn't get anything I think I like the idea to do $1-$3 a week.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:02 pm

Who voted fo the big gift card? Lol

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:46 am

I think that $1-3 everyday giveaway would be nice.

Antoine.C » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:17 pm

First, very nice to you to offer this. Thanks and I think 1-3 dollars are the best because it's more fair. More people will get a gift card.

mshienie » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:56 pm

i like amazon better. i am not a great fan of the other website

mshienie » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:57 pm

that would be paypal i meant to say

mohammedahassan » Fri May 05, 2017 1:43 pm

so great :D :D ;) ;)

make money online » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:12 pm

I think they should be done in a larger value, since it's hard to use $1 - $3 dollars.

make money online » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Plus, a larger value usually attracts more attention in giveaways.

koppunoor » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:10 am

How r u planning to giveaway ... Social media or somewhere on a website? If many users have to get gift cards and smaller gift cards with high frequency is Best