Find out new information dealing with TheTechSlugs and the Forum.

Welcome! How to Earn on TheTechSlugs

Joe » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:26 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to TheTechSlugs Forum!

ATTENTION: The Spring Promotion is Occurring! These point values are inaccurate. Read here for spring promotion values lasting until May 8th, 2018.
2018 Spring Earning Promotion

We have several ways you can earn cash on TheTechSlugs. The list is always growing!
Please contact me if you have any suggestions or notice any bugs.
You can also post your feature requests here:
viewforum.php?f=23
You can see already acknowledged requests and their status here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9115

Watching Videos & Offers

Users can earn money watching videos and doing offers on TheTechSlugs.
https://thetechslugs.com/offers/
You can complete offers here. Make sure you refresh the offers page in order for points to credit after completing. Offers range from a few points to a few 1000 points.

Posting

While you watch videos and do offers to make money, you can also post on the forum! You will earn points. To ensure fairness across the board for all users posting, a tier system is implemented. How much you earn will dependent on how much you have posted that day.

The limit of posts per day is 75. You will earn for your posts based on how long your posts are AND your ad display settings. Your ad display settings can be found in your dashboard.
Here is a description of each ad display setting.

No Earning

You earn nothing for posting and voting on the forum.

Max Earning: Banner ads, popups

0 to 15 characters: 2.5 points
15 to 50 characters: 5.0 points
50 to 100 characters: 7.0 point
100 to 200 characters: 8.0 points
200 characters or more: 10.0 points
Points per poll vote: 3.0 points

You will not earn for posting directly under yourself in a topic. You are encouraged to edit your posts if no one has added anything further to the discussion. Remember to follow the post quality rules in the TOS to prevent being penalized.

Voting on Cash Apps

You can vote on cash apps for points. You can earn several ways voting:
  • Overall opinion
  • Paid or not?
  • Payment time
Vote here: https://thetechslugs.com/archives
You can also sort the apps based on other ratings or other information such as what apps are passive or lowest version of iOS/Android required.
You can also earn in the archives by submitting corrections on cash apps/cash sites with errors!

Voting on Polls

You earn 2 points or 1 point for voting on polls here on the forum. After voting on a poll, refresh that topic page it is located on to get the points to credit.

Follow the rules!

The TOS for the community can be found here:
http://forum.thetechslugs.com/ucp.php?mode=terms
These are linked at the bottom of the page in the footer as well.

Thanks,
Joe from TheTechSlugs
Last edited by Joe on Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Antoine.C » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:30 pm

Thanks for your post. I would like to know, who are the moderators ? To know who we have to speak to if someone is cheating ?

Joe » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:49 pm

Thanks for your post. I would like to know, who are the moderators ? To know who we have to speak to if someone is cheating ?
I have placed a link in this post. It will also be placed on the forum index page. For now, there are no moderators. Just report it to me. There will be moderators soon.

Antoine.C » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:58 pm

I have placed a link in this post. It will also be placed on the forum index page. For now, there are no moderators. Just report it to me. There will be moderators soon.
Ok thank you, because people like : Down ; >>>OO<<< ; Embre ; who are in the top are obviously cheating..

Fly » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Ok thank you, because people like : Down ; >>>OO<<< ; Embre ; who are in the top are obviously cheating..
Remember he said that he would go through at the end and see the fraudulent activity.

hlopez256 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:33 pm

You should really check them out, a lot of users just post random things nothing that has to do with the post its self. Others just spam in every category.

PaddiM8 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:50 am

I could be a moderator, are you looking for moderators?

hlopez256 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:11 pm

I could be a moderator, are you looking for moderators?
you do the same thing

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:05 pm

I really like this forum since it has the most interesting topics for me and i spend a lot of time helping the community and waiting and expecting for thif community to expand as soon as possible. :)

russelwestbrook232 » Sat May 13, 2017 12:52 pm

How do you even earn from the polls? I don't see any polls to answer. Please help me. Thanks a lot.

Joe » Mon May 15, 2017 1:22 pm

How do you even earn from the polls? I don't see any polls to answer. Please help me. Thanks a lot.
You can create your own polls or do any that you may find. Find an example here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8579

Pridone » Mon May 29, 2017 11:28 pm

Couldn't earn with videos, how do i ask you (admins) to post new apps on the archive.

You could make an option on the contact page where you can recommend new apps that is legit i guess this is what info you might need!

Info of the apps... payment proof... etc.. If the request was accepted, we earn points as a reward for sharing new apps? Boi i just got this great idea.

Pridone » Mon May 29, 2017 11:51 pm

Good idea boiii

jburke9283 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:39 pm

I do not see having received points for my watching videos. Kindly consider posting a video showing the process and how to address similar issues. Thanks!

Stormedcrown » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:21 pm

Why'd the watchable videos go down? They used to be worth ten points but now they're only worth eight points.

Linhbang123 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Funny!

nikunj2002 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:26 pm

aw man but do i have to sign up fo the ad thing cause i never get my points after the video is over and i delete the tab

kakacjlansryzenyumi » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:21 pm

Luckily I found your post. Im new here and I want to stay here to learn more and of course earn.. Thanks for the information :)

Andru » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:07 pm

I would like to say that because i am not a new user i am able to answer questions if you do have any so please feel free to ask me...

Andru » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:08 pm

I really love doing this: helping other people on this forum and i will continue doing it so again if you do have any questions please feel free to ask anything

Andru » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:09 pm

Also if you want to know a list of some great money-making apps please ask and i will give it to you as soon as possible :)

ccbutterfly » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:25 pm

Are the video offers gone forever or just on hiatus?

ccbutterfly » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:58 am

Super! Thanks for the reply. :)

AlwaysUnknown » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:30 am

for the new video offer section how does it work now becuz the video icons are no longer there please help?

SakyiLartey » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:41 am

How do i start earning money here