Find out new information dealing with TheTechSlugs and the Forum.

squaredromeo » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:26 am

Thanks for the information. I'm hoping to share and learn at this forum.

virgorickie » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:10 am

I’m new here my paypal email address welch24143@gmail.com if anyone wants to donate a few dollars or so I’m happy to be a part of the forum

bboytech@youtube » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:32 am

I’m new here my paypal email address welch24143@gmail.com if anyone wants to donate a few dollars or so I’m happy to be a part of the forum
just ask any questions cant donate saving up for a iphone X on paypal sorry :( but i am here to help with answering questions!

monaanggela » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:16 am

Replay

1nirmalendu » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:38 pm

thanks for sharing your idea about earning skill through phone & pc

rikostan » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:08 pm

I had to turn the full ad support off. I want to support the site, but with it turned on, the site is pretty much unusable. Every 30 seconds or so my cursor would change and if I clicked anywhere, it loaded another page, it did this three times in a row, so if I was editing a post or even typing one up, it took me forever. Cut them back or make them less intrusive and I'll turn it back on.

bboytech@youtube » Sat May 05, 2018 11:53 am

I had to turn the full ad support off. I want to support the site, but with it turned on, the site is pretty much unusable. Every 30 seconds or so my cursor would change and if I clicked anywhere, it loaded another page, it did this three times in a row, so if I was editing a post or even typing one up, it took me forever. Cut them back or make them less intrusive and I'll turn it back on.
does it still have the google ads

rikostan » Sat May 05, 2018 10:35 pm

I don't see any, and I have my adblocker turned off for the site.