Post any scams you come across.

Math with Perk Points

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:31 am

This is another app that is related to perk and it's a simple app. You get points for answering math questions. Seems like a good app right. But just when I was about to download it, the reviews weren't very pleasing. Some said that there was an error and it didn't pay out.

Antoine.C » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:20 pm

What is the name of the app ? Write better post please

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:40 pm

It does pay out, just perk points not rewards. ALL these apps you are writing thst are scams are legit

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:01 pm

I apologize but it says that its unavailable. It could be location specific.

Cage017 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:54 pm

I like the Perk Word Search app so this Math one sounds cool. The description for "Math With Perk Points" on the Google Play store says they partnered with Perk so it's a third party that created this app. Does anyone have any proof that this officially works with Perk and not a scam? So far the app only has 99 reviews (57 of them being one star).

abneric » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:44 pm

I like the Perk Word Search app so this Math one sounds cool. The description for "Math With Perk Points" on the Google Play store says they partnered with Perk so it's a third party that created this app. Does anyone have any proof that this officially works with Perk and not a scam? So far the app only has 99 reviews (57 of them being one star).
You really need to stop necroposting

Nikhil » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:41 am

It isn't officially connected to perk