Post any scams you come across.

Spammers on "the Tech Slugs Forum"

koppunoor » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:14 am

@KeysUnlcoked and @TheMoneyMakingMaster guys - We need to report to Joe that they are spammers on the forum posted spamming links and posts. Till night @TheMoneyMakingMaster was on the top @Koppunoor on the second place and @KeysUnlocked was on the third. But now in the early morning @GalenOa and Brantcor spammers have come up to the top. @Joe You need to filter them and share your payout.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:29 am

It doesn't mater if spammers are on the top at the end of the end of the month, Joe will know

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:05 pm

Exactly what keys said. He can see how much someone has made a day and if it's not right then he'll do something.

Joe » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:01 pm

They are all cleaned up. I have to figure out how they are posting there and getting in.

KeysUnlocked » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:30 am

They are all cleaned up. I have to figure out how they are posting there and getting in.
Thanks Joe

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:31 am

How did they post actually?

KeysUnlocked » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:34 am

A program

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:24 pm

A program
Yeah probably.

abneric » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:29 am

Joe we need to manually approve all users please so this gets fixed