Post any scams you come across.

Insta GC

GrubbyMeerkat63 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:50 pm

So I got enough points to cash out a amazon gift card but when I go and click on the gift card it says I don't have access to it. I have plenty of points I just can't actually redeem one. So I contacted support and they said they noticed something wrong in my profile, I had-recently moved so I changed the address and when I asked them to review my account again they never responded back and now I just have a dead account. Anyone else get this?

bgiesing » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:08 am

Not getting it here, I've cashed out quite a bit with them and all Amazon ones also.

Cage017 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:43 pm

Have you received any updates since then? Maybe you can try opening another support ticket with them. Their customer service is usually fast to answer with problems.

abneric » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:44 pm

I mean the most you can do is keep sending tickets, ask them to respond, and say something in chat

Lolguyamor » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:36 am

That's weird, their customer support is usually pretty good. I've had this problem once before and they fixed it by just "activating" the account(That's what they told me).

Pridone » Mon May 29, 2017 11:14 pm

How is instagc a scam, they paid me and you just need to make like a memo and whenever you got banned. They would ask you for full info. I just copy and paste it to the support. Anyway, they never scam. I got all my payouts in an instant. So i guess they are pretty legit/good.

Pridone » Mon May 29, 2017 11:16 pm

Same here, i also get paid everytime

zerocool » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:14 pm

everyone is still getting paid from this program if so pm your reffereal link and ill join