Post any scams you come across.

GRABPOINTS (not 100% sure)

Philipnah » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:32 pm

i think that you shouldn't download it because i think it's a scam and it's quite hard to get money.
sorry grabpoints

Antoine.C » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:49 pm

Are you sure it's a scam ? : http://netbusinessrating.com/fr/fiche-13678-grabpoints
People are showing proof of payements, it doesn't look like a scam

ShabbyPenguin » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:08 pm

Ive been paid out quite nicely by grabpoints, its not a scam.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:40 pm

Just cause it is hard to get money doesn't mean it's a scam...

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:56 am

Its not a scam but I agree it's hard to get money.

Cage017 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:01 pm

I became a member of Grabpoints automatically when they merged with Zoombucks (of which I was a member). I get popups for promo codes often so I don't think they are a scam. I haven't explored much of the site, but it looks like they have plenty of ways to earn. Is there a thread on Grabpoints that was posted already on ways to earn from them?

abneric » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:44 pm

I became a member of Grabpoints automatically when they merged with Zoombucks (of which I was a member). I get popups for promo codes often so I don't think they are a scam. I haven't explored much of the site, but it looks like they have plenty of ways to earn. Is there a thread on Grabpoints that was posted already on ways to earn from them?
How much have you made so far

Cage017 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:30 pm

A few dollars. The popups range from putting in a promo code (usually worth 7 points) or answering three trivia questions correctly and getting 15 points. That's equal to 0.007 and 0.015 cents. Yeah, it's small but they appear often. The only other things I've done is fill out my profile and complete a couple of quick surveys (one of which was worth $1.50). I've been meaning to get into the habit of doing sites again since dealing with some offline drama for the past year.

I use to do about $1-$5 dollars a day so now I'm curious to see what I can do now that I own a tablet.

abneric » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:38 pm

A few dollars. The popups range from putting in a promo code (usually worth 7 points) or answering three trivia questions correctly and getting 15 points. That's equal to 0.007 and 0.015 cents. Yeah, it's small but they appear often. The only other things I've done is fill out my profile and complete a couple of quick surveys (one of which was worth $1.50). I've been meaning to get into the habit of doing sites again since dealing with some offline drama for the past year.

I use to do about $1-$5 dollars a day so now I'm curious to see what I can do now that I own a tablet.
Interesting

koppunoor » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:14 pm

It paid me twice. Its not a spam app.

SimonRumaldo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:49 am

I have tried GrabPoints I just don't know if it is good????

SimonRumaldo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:50 am

It took me so long to earn many points that I just quite using it

Nikhil » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:40 am

I tried but it doesn't work for me

Nikhil » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:40 am

I tried but it doesn't work for me