Post anything.

Referral?

Ekeyno » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:14 am

I pretty bad at getting more referrals.

Any help with how I could get more referrals to

https://freebitco.in/?r=9142865

is a website where you can get free bitcoin. you can get a little every hour .00000029 - .002. You get free rolls on a random number gearater 1-10000 the higher the number the more you make

you can also gamble your free coin on a game "hi/low"
free tickets for lottery. first place gets BTC 1.04808740 to tenth place 0.00204705
other cool rewords and bonuses just for using the site.
One cool fetcher is I can give back what I earn from referrals.
if you my referral link up to to sign up Im giving away 95% back based on users activity.

They have a separate point system. Reward points. You get them from doing your hourly rolls and from the gambling part to. The RP can be used to buy bonuses. Like more RP from rolls and %10-%1000 more BTC from your hourly rolls. They last 24 hours I’m saving my RP to get the 1000% and then I’m going to do it on one of my days off and try to do all my rolls.

the more active you are the more you can earn. The other up side is you can do your rolls on your phone and it only takes like 2 seconds. So even if you only do it a couple times a day it adds up or you could really get in to it and set an alarm for every hour your awake and try to get all the rolls you can. It’s not going to make you a lot unless you are super lucky on your rolls and the lottery. You get free lottery enterys for every roll. I opt out of getting the entries to get 2 more RP per roll. it’s fun so I’m like why not.

Sorry for my English I suck at writing.