Post anything.

Who am I?

ekym » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm

I didn't know where to make my first post, hope this is a good enough place.

I first wanted to say thanks to Joe and congratulate him on a very well put together site, forum, youtube and on the entire project all together. Well done sir ;) Thanks for accepting me into the facebook group as well. There is so much to watch and learn from, in my short time I know that I have not even come close to seeing and learning all there is.

I have basically just started digging into it. I'm sure that many of the old timers who have been in this project the longest cringe whenever they see another new guy. To you I say sincerely, sorry and thank you. As I continue to read more and learn I am beginning to understand, there seams to room for new players.

Since I do have a few advantages over the typical "new guy" I think that I can attribute some of my success to things like, I had a prior "internet Foot Print", I've tried many work at home idea's in the past, amateur webdesign enthusiast, Tech knowledge, just a few classes away from a 2 year degree, Working in the IT field , a small collection of android phones to start with.

My status is great, in just 25 days I have gone from not knowing much about this to just about to break even investment to earnings ratio. And I project that as I approach the one month milestone, I will have crossed over from the "RED" ink to the "BLACK" ink and be in positive digits!

To those of you just starting out like me, maybe you have yet to see any results, maybe your still considering it but your not sure if it is legit or not, I will just say, YES It works!
Last edited by ekym on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sss22066 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:44 am

But what is your motivation for being willing to spend countless hours, endless frustration??? Just curious - oh yeah, you need a business course and a proof reader...
Until u recoup your startup costs, cover your monthly expenses, pay yourself at least min wage and only buy new devices from saved profits - u are only fooling yourself into thinking you are profitable... Just sayin... Good luck earning money...

PS sorry for the downer... Just received this email once again

I am happy to announce that your account has been re-enabled.

Remember we do not support or allow any of the following behaviors:

Using data centers to route traffic or originate traffic
Using proxies or VPNs to route traffic or originate traffic
Using any open source relays or other technologies that mask or change IP address
Using of any cyborg or any industrialization software
In general, we allow a single human using EarnHoney.com from a small number of computers and mobile devices without connecting through any 3rd parties. Any other usages are not permitted.

ekym » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:34 am

But what is your motivation for being willing to spend countless hours, endless frustration???
I think if it is frustrating for you, then it's time to get out. You shouldn't do things that add addition stress to your life.

Myself, I am very interested in learning, I have rooted phones, I'm learning to manage multiple accounts, I've read into the tax information, installed PFSense on an old PC, I tried things that didn't work, and found things that did. My glass is half full. I'm interested, motivated by knowledge.
oh yeah, you need a business course and a proof reader...
Thanks, I fixed the one auto correct error I didn't see when I posted that from my phone.
Until u recoup your startup costs, cover your monthly expenses, pay yourself at least min wage and only buy new devices from saved profits - u are only fooling yourself into thinking you are profitable... Just sayin... Good luck earning money...
If my sister needs her computer cleaned out or a muffler on her car, I certainly would not charge her by the hour, and I don't intend to charge myself.

I am currently earning at a rate of about $12 a day, at that rate every dime of my initial investment should be paid back in about 6 more days. Not including the old used devices I had laying around, just the new devices I bought 24 days ago when I started. My day job pays me well, just trying to make a little play money anyway.

As I see it, the $50 per month for unlimited data is the toughest nut for me to swallow, I'm still looking for ways to avoid that, but I still have the 2 months grace to try and figure it out, and I have not gone over yet, it only looks like I will this month.

Your other point about the issues getting paid, getting banned and what not, as you correctly point out, I have yet to personally see it. As long as it don't happen in the next 6 days, I'll be even.

Sss22066 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:10 am

Just sayin... Don't quit your day job... Dint mean to ring your bell... Motivation is the key... Me??? Retired old fart, legally blind, hate television and have been given way too many free computers, smartphones, iPads, network stuff etc... Live in adult only community with unlimited 300mbs down at $55 per month. I am having a ball... You would not believe the excitement of 10 old farts playing qriket... Just sayin this is not a business it's a hobby and should be treated as one... Oh yeah get your sis to explain the many many errors in your post... Sentence structure, punctuation, word usage and of course spelling U got it I am a retired school teacher. Have fun...

ekym » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:58 am

I see, that explains it. I always seam to find the retired school teacher in the group ;)

semi retired myself, and I only work part time. No sweet deal on internet for me, unfortunately. You would beat me up right before I start English class for the summer. I do need more work, your right, but I wont give up on writing or learning. See if one of the old lady's in that community can help you release some of that stress.

Daywargaming » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:04 am

I feel as though newer people just want to make a few dollars. I don't see any harm in that. I think it's great you'll make somewhat of a profit. I enjoy the challenge of trying to find the correct apps and websites to use in order to make a few dollars. I find the whole ordeal neat.