Post anything.

Use your farming gift cards as an investment

TimL » Wed May 03, 2017 1:52 pm

Any silver stackers on this forum? Ive been stacking silver coins for a while now. I purchase pure .999 silver rounds and bars. Many believe silver will one day rise in price (Silver is under $20 per troy ounce now and is a great time to buy). One believer in the rise of silver is Robert Kiyosaki, author of the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad". It is an excellent book for you younger people who want to learn more about passive income. Ebay will not let you buy silver bullion with gift cards, but Amazon does. This is one way to invest in your future. Some of you may be too young to open a stock market account and learn about buying stocks as an investment. But buying silver may be a great start in long term investing. There are plenty of good youtube videos to teach you about buying silver. Just a thought.

jaysonbubel » Wed May 03, 2017 10:51 pm

I feel like this might take a long time to actually make a "decent" return. Also the value of certain metals may fluctuate over the years. I also believe that anything is better than paper money. Probably the best, but pricey investment would be gold, there is always a demand for that and its supply is always going down. If there is less of something then it is worth more. With printing money and inflation, paper money will always crash.