Post anything.

Help Having problems with zone 3 phones

magicmono28 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:02 am

Hi I'm new to this forum and not sure if I'm posting in the right place. If not please let me know. I'm looking for help to a problem I'm noticing on my Verizon Lg optimus zone 3 phones. They are running out of space due to what looks like a file that keeps growing. It's under miscellaneous called System data. The check box is greyed out so I can't get to it and it keeps growing. It doesn't seem to matter which app I'm using it for. The only thing I have found to fix the problem is setting the phone back by factory data reset. I'm hoping I don't have to do that as the only fix. The file size is almost 4gb. It's running Android version 5.1.1. If you need any additional information please let me know. I appreciate any help anyone can give. Thanks in advance.

Brayan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:32 am

Do you use this phone to make money? Also you are in a horrible section.

magicmono28 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:10 am

I'm sorry I couldn't figure out where to post. It's my very first post. Yes I use them for making money and each one is using a different app. The ones I had to reset so far is using AppTrailers and Checkpoint. If this helps out. What would be a good section to ask about technical smart phone questions?

Brayan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:28 am

Use the technical section you should get better help their and more ppl will see it

magicmono28 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:33 am

Thanks I will