Post anything.

App Idea

laceyhayward » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:18 am

Hey Joe.

Have you considered making an app that allows you to make money on all the money making apps collectively? It could be set up so that if multiple apps areally offering a reward for downloading the same app, then you get rewarded for all of the apps at the same time, same with videos, and even delicate apps that are the same app but with different names. It would save time and earn you more, plus the referral link would be one link to all apps. I just think that would be cool, if I knew programming I would make the app, but I am more than happy to give you the idea just so it can be invented.

bgiesing » Thu May 18, 2017 11:00 pm

I don't even think this would be possible as it would require that app to be able to mess with others and even if possible, it would be a major security risk and would likely cause you to get banned for trying to manipulate earnings.

Pridone » Mon May 29, 2017 10:57 pm

I wanted to make a money making app, however, it is hard to program so that when someone completed an offer, if i got paid from advertisers, they also got paid instantly on time. There are a lot of money-making apps out there, but yeah they are pretty hard to make sooo... everyone did a nice job, Just don't turn it into a scam that is.