Post anything.

$4 Dollar Phone!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:21 am

I know it a been some time ago but there was a phone released in India called Freedom 251. Unfortunately it's only out in India and no where else but a $4 smartphone is unbelievable. It also runs android lollipop too. I was impressed of the phones features as well.

girlwithglasses » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:52 pm

I bought a cheap phone from China (a Leagoo) a while back it worked great for SB and perk tv, those where the only apps I tried besides AppTrailers, which it was not compatible with it. I was able to download it, but I started with -25,000+ points, when i contacted them they said it was because it's not compatible. So buyer beware, there are cheap phones out there but it my be disappointing depending on what apps you want to try.

girlwithglasses » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:17 pm

It was $60.00. The specs where great for the price. 6.0 Marshmallow with fingerprint unlock, 16 GB memory, 2 GB RAM. Great camera, its now my husbands phone.

girlwithglasses » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:44 am

Its a Leagoo M5. The gps can be iffy though and Exit is spelled Eixt. English isn't it's first language, lol. If that doesn't bother you its a great phone.

girlwithglasses » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:06 pm

Yes the settings are changed to english but but somethings are mis-spelled.

girlwithglasses » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:21 pm

Yes its little things, it didnt bother me. I used the phone for 3 days and didn't notice anything. Once my husband started using it he noticed exit misspelled. Its quirks are funny to me.

girlwithglasses » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:22 pm

I would buy another.