Post anything.

Get Free Internet For Downloading Apps - mCent

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:10 pm

mCent is an app that awards its users with inapp credit that can be used to browse the Internet, chat with friends or use an app. These credits will be rewarded by downloading apps from the Playstore. New content is updated daily, so you can go back to it and discover new content. You can also share this internet with your friends and family and use it to get in touch. The app is only available in android so far.

You can track how much data your apps are consuming, and make sure you never run out of it again!

The app has been getting good reviews, and although this isn't a way to make money online, who couldn't use free internet?

Get Free Internet Here: https://mcent.com

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:15 pm

How much internet do you get per app download? On average.

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:19 pm

They give you inapp credit for each app you download. Depending on where you live, it'll give you around 20 credits. This can be exchanged for internet.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:27 pm

They give you inapp credit for each app you download. Depending on where you live, it'll give you around 20 credits. This can be exchanged for internet.
Oh, thanks! But how much is 20 credits? xD

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:29 pm

Around 20 credits in your currency. So about £0.20 for me, i guess? it depends on where you live and the apps you download.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Around 20 credits in your currency. So about £0.20 for me, i guess? it depends on where you live and the apps you download.
Oh... £0.20 is about 3kr... hmm Well, it pays too little for me :c

Nicholas » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:22 am

not bad app, but we can found better, it pays not mutch.

Roxaro » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:08 am

not worth to use, there is better apps.