Share organization tips to keep money making neat.

60 Port Charger

Thebeermoneyman » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:28 pm

Has anyone tired one of these yet: https://www.allputer.com/index.php?main ... 46934484b8? I'm not quite to that point yet but eventually plan to be and ran across this last night. 20/40/60 port versions available seem pretty cool.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Charging will be very slow even with 220v 20 port charger, 220v isnt anything.. It will probably take an iPhone 6s 5 hours to go from 0% to 100% if all the ports are occupied, if you dont want to have your phones take years to charge, dont go with these. BUT if you have about 7 devices on this it should work for a charm, 60 port charger is an absolute scam, just more chargers but its more expensive.

Thebeermoneyman » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:41 pm

That's kind of what I was thinking too. Plus look at the size of that thing, I like my farm neat and tidy, imagine the cable mess. Right now I use a couple of the little 6 port Zooki and it seems to be holding up pretty well and keeps everything charged. Hopefully this weekend I can get a 5 device enclosure built, 6th port is for a USB fan for cooling, and basically they only thing that will show is the power cable from the Zooki.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:01 pm

Yeah, I have a belkin 10 port USB hub, 60 bucks, but it works so well and uses barely any energy, it fits right behind my pc, in where a rack for all my phones are in, Im going to have to get a USB extender for it soon because im at 6 phones right now. But if you want the link I can give it to you. Its also PowerStar efficient

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:00 am

That reminds me there was a 7 port thing for less than $30.https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0179C7HE8?psc=1

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:22 pm

That reminds me there was a 7 port thing for less than $30.https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0179C7HE8?psc=1
If your looking for one check my thread on top 9 USB Hubs :) btw thats overpriced.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:14 pm

If your looking for one check my thread on top 9 USB Hubs :) btw thats overpriced.
Again thanks but it's probably not in the UK

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:56 pm

If you can't find anything online try your local tech store, and see if they can match prices with Amazon.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:46 pm

If you can't find anything online try your local tech store, and see if they can match prices with Amazon.
Oh the prices for them are way too high.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:40 am

Same for the stores close to me, making bank lol

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:33 am

Yeah that's true.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:33 am

Yeah that's true.
I spent $1500 on my PC at a electronics store, turns out it was worth $1000 online :(

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:15 am

Yeah that's true.
I spent $1500 on my PC at a electronics store, turns out it was worth $1000 online :(
$500 extra is stupid.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:37 pm

Yeah that's true.
$500 extra is stupid.
I told them about it and they didn't even care. Bad staff.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:53 am

$500 extra is stupid.
Of course they don't care they just want the money

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:06 pm

$500 extra is stupid.
The guy that "helped" me build the computer was just in the business for commission

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:22 pm

The guy that "helped" me build the computer was just in the business for commission
Oh so you got a custom PC cool

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Yeah... You can look at it in my signature

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:30 pm

Yeah... You can look at it in my signature
It only shows the parts.

koppunoor » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:20 pm

does it charge all phones at a time with same battery capacity?

zerocool » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:04 pm

i have 24 port one with one and off switches never had issue