Share organization tips to keep money making neat.

Question about the remote management

Wperdigon » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:20 am

Hello I am new to the forum and new to farming. I purchased 10 phones to start and my question is about the remote accessability. I was trying to click on the link from the main page but it isn't working. Can someone please tell me what remote software and setup your using for the remote control? I am a newb and I apologiZe if I am posting in the wrong section. Thank you

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:31 pm

VMLITE VNC lite server. There's a vid on how to do it on Joe's channel

Wperdigon » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:54 pm

ah, ok thank you very much. I have been looking for as much info as I can absorb

Wperdigon » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:39 pm

so, when I am installing VMLite App Controller on the PC. I get a failed to install controller - google searching is pointing me at vm's website, however it gets hung up on registering and basically nothing at all happens -

has anyone else had an issue where they need the pc connected app to establish the server, or is there a work around?

onesnowycat » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:18 am

to help you out we would need more info like what OS, and what the message is saying, also are you downloading it from here? http://www.vmlite.com/vaac/

Wperdigon » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:16 am

well I figured it out - it's a shame cause the vmlite site doesn't allow for registration to use their forums =( but there is something that blocks on the windows 10 installation, and I couldn't figure it out - I ended up rooting the phone to work around needing the server via usb to establish connection.....

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:39 am

well I figured it out - it's a shame cause the vmlite site doesn't allow for registration to use their forums =( but there is something that blocks on the windows 10 installation, and I couldn't figure it out - I ended up rooting the phone to work around needing the server via usb to establish connection.....
So does it work?