Post tips & tricks to maximize & optimize earnings.

Increase Your Earnings Watching Videos Online

Joe » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:46 am

This is a change in Chrome's config settings to help earn more money on computer. The premise is the same on all browsers:
https://youtu.be/hQtscoDHwg8
Chrome flags to visit:
chrome://flags/
chrome://flags/#prefer-html-over-flash
chrome://flags/#run-all-flash-in-allow-mode

Sss22066 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:39 am

Thx bunches, with chrome settings / signin / sync all pc's This setting change should migrate across to all systems So... I should only have to make this change once per user account

I know my bookmarks and content settings migrate to all systems - even to all locations i.e... Differant physical address as long as signed in to same chrome user account

Do you know if this chrome change will migrate also???

Duh... Easy enough to check tomorrow Thx again

Sss22066 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:40 am

Hey y'all where is the kudos well deserved for joe in bringing us this great fix... I can only figure everyone has given up on earnhoney, sad it is my by far most $$$ totally passive moneymaker and now with super pop quiz allowing my cheap $5 512mb phones to feed my earnhoney accounts it is even better... With earnhoney after making this change I have had 6 systems crash with the oh snap screen, simply back arrow or refreash and back in business... Earnings are noticably better on earnhoney and engagemetv... Oh yeah the setting change does NOT seem to migrate - not a big deal just implement when I reset systems at each location and the setting change holds with restore last chrome session upon restart and auto-clean on startup...

Thanks again joe, your forum, tips and videos have made this all possible