Post tips & tricks to maximize & optimize earnings.

Getting Started :)

FalkatheMage » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:08 pm

Hi!

I have been using EarnHoney, SwagBucks, ClixSense, and iRazoo for a couple of weeks and am averaging $5/day in income running video ads on 2 devices. I am ready to start trying to expand and increase my income.

I am wondering if I need to upgrade any of my internet options or if my specs are decent. I have an Arris Surfboards SBG6580 and a 200 mbps internet plan. Average 250 mbps and ping of 20-30 most days. Does this seem decent for starting a phone farm?
I am buying my first two "official" devices today so I'd like to get experienced opinions!

inferno_don » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:42 pm

I agree, I started with just a few devices (old phones, PC at night, etc) and it didn't amount to much data on the internet plan, or much of a load on my router. I recently upgraded to 10 phones, and my usage has gone up a bit (about from 200GB total to about 500 GB), but still no where near the 1TB limit. I'd wait until you have at least 10 devices, and then check your usage.

Don

mjspring » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:33 am

Might have to be careful with 10 devices on Comcast. I was going over my monthly data usage and with 5 phones and 2 laptops, used up almost 1 TB of data the past couple months. Gonna pay the extra $50 to get unlimited data so I don't get blown away with a stupidly high Internet bill. Mostly since I added 3 more phones this month, that is.