Post tips & tricks to maximize & optimize earnings.

static ip

Kuffner » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:55 pm

how do i set up static ip for vnc ? do i need my computer,router and ap set to static for phones to work... I bought the vmc lite and downloaded vnc viewer but phones would connect if i change ip to static on phone let Joe's instructions say.. It will only connect with dhcp on phones....other question is vpn on router isn't vpn what gets people banned? i found how to do vpn just didn't do it yet 1. fear of ban and 2. cannt get phones to stay connected to computer ..
thanks for any help

chrisasst » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:28 pm

you can not use anything that says VPN.. on your router there should be someplace in your dhcp area to set static IP. thats all you need to do. you don't have to touch anything in the phone.

chrisasst » Tue May 02, 2017 2:47 am

so if you are using something like vmlite vnc server and if you don't have a static IP on set on to your device, if the power goes out or something, your ip won't change. then you are unable to connect.

jaysonbubel » Wed May 03, 2017 10:47 pm

A static ip is something you can change with a program or manually by going to your local ip address on your browser which will take you to your routers settings. This is usually used when you are creating a server so people can connect to it without the ip address changing all the time.