Post tips & tricks to maximize & optimize earnings.

Here's How to Run EarnHoney Passivly on MOBILE!

IamPassive » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Not sure if this is known how to do this, as everyone who runs the EarnHoney watch section seems to be using a PC, Mac, or Windows Tablet. But to run the EarnHoney watch section on Mobile (IOS, Android, Heck even Windows phones) just go to your browser and go to EarnHoney.com and log in, after logging in, go in LANDSCAPE, then on your URL bar put in www.earnhoney.com/en/videos

Then there you have it! I've successfully done this on an iPhone 5C and a iPad Mini 2.

Still not working?

Go to the AppStore you use (IOS, Android) and for IOS there's an app called "Desktop Browser" and for android you just need to find an app that forces websites to go to desktop mode. Once you download this app just do the SAME steps I've shown before this and it should work this time.

I now run EarnHoney on iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Windows! :lol:

zerocool » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:42 am

thanks for tip does this do better then app?

JingleBombz » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:19 pm

tried it with Desktop Browser on iPad air 2 and I click play then after 2 videos I have to click play again. Anyway to bypass this?

jaredk » Wed May 24, 2017 5:23 am

Not sure if this is known how to do this, as everyone who runs the EarnHoney watch section seems to be using a PC, Mac, or Windows Tablet. But to run the EarnHoney watch section on Mobile (IOS, Android, Heck even Windows phones) just go to your browser and go to EarnHoney.com and log in, after logging in, go in LANDSCAPE, then on your URL bar put in www.earnhoney.com/en/videos

Then there you have it! I've successfully done this on an iPhone 5C and a iPad Mini 2.

Still not working?

Go to the AppStore you use (IOS, Android) and for IOS there's an app called "Desktop Browser" and for android you just need to find an app that forces websites to go to desktop mode. Once you download this app just do the SAME steps I've shown before this and it should work this time.

I now run EarnHoney on iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Windows! :lol:
What have your earnings been like doing this? Are they comparative to desktop earnings? What do you do about flash player not being available? And. Do you still do this as a method for making money?

Pridone » Mon May 29, 2017 11:46 pm

wow, never thought of that, is this like... legal? EarnHoney App sucked for me, it seems like it's not even connected to the ad world.

zerocool » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:13 pm

legal yes

inferno_don » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:34 pm

EarnHoney doesn't earn for me at all, on PC or mobile app. However, I tried this on Earnably, (which I know from my PC runs quite well) and this trick worked on my tablet. I didn't even bother with a new browser, just found the "desktop version" option on chrome, and good times.

Don

UPDATE: I was wrong! it plays videos, but it doesn't look like credit is gained for them...

dhertz777 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:54 am

Thanks for the tip. I haven't had much luck with the app and this sounds like the best of both worlds.

Junicon12 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:25 pm

Is there no earn money app?

Sss22066 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:06 am

All three above run passively and great on cheap 512mb phones but only super pop quiz shows ads thus earns money bout $0.50 per day per phone,

Junicon12 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:15 pm

I need it for iOS

mdabbas486 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Earn honey not working in mobile browser and mobile app any one helpme