Post tips & tricks to maximize & optimize earnings.

My farm is big, but I don't make much! Help?

taclet123 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:44 am

Hi guys!

So, I've been farming for a while, but I'm no longer making much. I used to make maybe $3-6 a day- now, I barely make anything. I'd be lucky to make $2.

I have maybe 8 devices active right now: 2 Optimus Fuels, 2 Moto E's, a Kindle Fire, and an LG Sunrise/Power (I forgot, but it was available for $15-$20 and it was a good deal). I have an iPhone 4 and a 4s that run Swagbucks, but sometimes they get stuck.

I use Perk TV on the other devices, and run one of the Fuels with Checkpoints (but it barely makes me anything).

What can I do? Sometimes I get hit with some "I'm totally blocking ads, close or "fix it"" notification. Sometimes, they just blackscreen, forcing me to restart, but I'm not around to restart them.

Nothing is rooted, by the way. Is it worth it to root, or are there other issues that might be hurting me more?

Also, should I change apps?

Tucker1003 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:51 am

Are you rooted or jailbroken? Do you use a PC at all? What android version are those devices running and finally what iOS versions? That may shed some light

taclet123 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:06 am

Hey c: thank you for offering me a bit of insight!

I don't use my PC at all to earn... well, I do use it for a bit of RewardRack and Earnhoney, but I don't use it much as I don't bother to set it up and mess with it, while I already have a PT job and UHRS on the side. Because of that, I don't really include it on my farm.

Nothing is rooted or jailbroken.
The Fuels run 4.4. My LGL2CC runs 5.0.1, but it runs a little better than most of my devices. My Moto Es (2nd Gen) run 5.1.

For my two iOS devices, my 4s runs 7.1.2, and my 4 also runs 7.1.2.

I also have two ZTE Paragons and a few Huwei Premias that run stock OS's, but I don't use them as they're slow and frustrating.

What should I do? Is it worth rooting/jailbreaking?

Thank you so much, by the way, and if you'd like I'll be happy to donate for your aid!

PaddiM8 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:11 pm

Well, you could install Movie Money iOS on your iPhone, you can earn like $8 a day with it by watching 20 videos :) Then you can unlock autoplay after a while.

chrisasst » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Well, you could install Movie Money iOS on your iPhone, you can earn like $8 a day with it by watching 20 videos :) Then you can unlock autoplay after a while.
This app doesn't work or atleast pay does it?

Antoine.C » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:27 pm

Have you used all the app that Joey Da put in his routines ?

Ekeyno » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:33 am

Im with you! my farm is 14 lg zone 3s, 2 Iphone 4s, 1 iphone 4c, 2 laptops and 1 desktop and a mac desktop. I have been changing things up but havent really been able to make a good amount. I feel with the amout of devices I should be making atleast the $300 I was making Im not even coming close anymore

zerocool » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Access to desktop at work/laptop

2 PC at work - i can utlize running gifthulk,neobux,swackbug, binnger
if your not in this and usa contact me

1 Roku stick

1 S4-my old phone ---replace usb port but then it will be added to far for temporary use

1 S2 or S3

2 Lg Tribute 2

1 Iphone not sure what version yet-got figure out password

4 Alcatel OneTouch Elevate 5017B - B...
-Grade: B - Normal Wear & Tear (WIFI ONLY) -Running yoorewards

2 Kindle Fire 7in

1 RCA Voyager III keyboard weird keep getting accent marks might exchange it walmart for new one (bought it second hand)